Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Instant Coffee

Nescafe instant coffee, I would like to have a word with you. I would like you to know that you taste terrible and I would punch you except that you would scald my fist. Out of rational self-interest I have decided not to punch you, but be forewarned: the Word of the Lord says "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows" (Galatians 6:7). Instant coffee, you have reaped bitterness, and you will sow bitterness - thus sayeth the Lord.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

haha. I didn't know you were a coffee drinker.

deBOrah said...

that's really harsh joseph. i shall pray for you ..for each heart knows its own bitterness,and no one else can share its joy. (prov 14:10) may your body rid itself of the nescafe instant coffee so that others may be happy again. amen.

Anonymous said...

LOL I've never heard of anyone quoting the Bible against coffee.