Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Comfort, Comfort for My People!

I want to assure all my readers out there that it is OK to not be a man. After all, there's so much more to life than muscles and intelligence! And, heck, even if non-men are, you know, not as good in things like qualities, that's okay, because at least they're still hu-man! Plus, I'm pretty sure being made from a man's rib is better than being made out of dirt!

The views of this blog post do not necessarily reflect the views of the author or of this blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

you would.

Billy said...

Um...you're perpetuating patriarchal oppression by using the word "man" in "human".

Change it to "humyn", kthxbye.


...Kidding :P.

Rachel said...

hahaha. wow, where did this come from?

Unknown said...

I do feel comforted, and I'm not even one of "them". (non-mans)