Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Write Mo

Looking back at my college days I wish I had read more of the assigned reading. I don't know if that would have been feasible given all that was on my plate, though I certainly could have read more. For the most part, it's the stuff I wrote essays about that I remember and understand the best. Even now, I realize that a lot of my best thoughts are the ones I've taken the time to articulate, sometimes on this blog.

I decided that if I want to continue to think well, I have to keep writing. So, I'm going to use this blog as my medium. I plan to write a solid post at least once a week. Enjoy =)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

yay! looking forward to it. Reminds me of a quote my professor used. Educator John Bean said, "Writing is closely linked with thinking. When we make students struggle with their writing, we are making them struggle with thought itself."