Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Swined

I think I got swined. All the symptoms of it match, anyway. According to Paul, Annie Song said 90% of the flus in the Bay Area right now are Swine Flu. Yeah: fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue.

Started on Saturday... just started feeling really cold, then a slight headache and getting tired. My body started getting drained of energy, and by the time it was evening, my head was just totally out of it. Sunday morning I was well enough to teach Course 101, but by the time I got back, I just rolled around bed until evening. You know that feeling after pulling allnighter... when even the times that you're awake you're not really there? That's how I've been feeling this week, at BEST. It was like my whole body shut down on me.

Anyway, today I was driving home with a pounding headache, and then all of a sudden it dissapeared and I felt better and fully recovered. It was like I woke up from a long nap... haha, like, whooo, I'm finally alive now!

Yeah, pretty excited to get back to life as usual. Had some pretty pitiful moments this week, but it's over now =)

1 comment:

tv said...

Yeah...Federer won...