Monday, September 7, 2009

Shampoo Tropicana

Hello, sorry that I'm updating so little. I still have a follow up to that previous post that I need to write. In the meantime, enjoy reading these two odd dreams I've had recently. The first I had last weekend, the second I had this past weekend.

By the way, if you can interpret my dreams, I will give you up to half my kingdom. Maybe.


__________________________
Shampoo Warriors

I'm travelling on an adventure with a couple of my friends. There's some kind of jungle and cave-like scenery, and we're fighting baddies as we progress. Every once in a while there's a boss fight where my friends and I have to defeat a strong enemy. Upon our victory, the enemy leaves behind a shampoo bottle that, if held, allows you to use two abilities. The primary ability is an offensive capability (fire, lightning, etc.), and the secondary ability is a support ability (restore health, posion cure, etc.). In particular, I remember holding a sky-blue shampoo bottle and firing lightning bolts.

We continue on our journey and eventually we're fighting through a castle-cave sort of place, an area that has large cavern-rooms with balconies on the walls. After a fight, we were in need of the healing ability of the water-colored shampoo bottle. I put my backpack down and start rummaging around for the bottle. Everything's all messy and it's difficult to find things, so I start taking out the bottles so that I can find the one I need more easily. As I'm taking out all these shampoo bottles I start getting self-conscious. What if someone sees me with all these shampoo bottles in my backpack and thinks I'm really vain??? Then I woke up.


__________________________
Tropicana Battle

I'm with two friends, one guy and one girl, in a shopping mall that looks kind of like a Wallgreens or Longs Drugs. We're being chased by a couple of people that look like humans, but are actually robots. They're pretty much invincible but we discover that they can be slowed down if we spray stuff into their eyes. We use a variety of cleaning agents, like Windex and 409. In particular I find this spray can (the metal kind; looks like a metal cylinder with a nozzle on top) that is particularly effective. It is a Tropicana spray bottle. I don't think it was orange juice, but certainly it looked like it had the Tropicana orange juice label on the can. Maybe Tropicana orange-flavored deodorant spray?

We're still running around the store attempting to escape from the robots, every so often turning around to spray the robot in the eyes with the spray. When hit, the robot's eyes glaze over with a black film, looks kinda like black oil from the X-Files. Only I have a spray can, and we realize we should acquire more cans for my friends. We reach the spot, but Tim Choi is there to stop us (a Junior from Gracepoint). He refuses to allow us have the spray can.

I pin him down and attempt to force him (read: torture) to relinquish the Tropicana spray can, but he stubbornly continues to refuse. I start feeling bad because I like the guy, and think that it was just fate that made us end up on opposite sides in this conflict. I hear another group of my friends from a different aisle, yelling for us to throw them a spray can because they're under attack from the robots. I begin pushing Tim's head harder and start screaming at him to give us the can, but he still refuses.

Eventually we're able to get the can and we run over to the next aisle to aid our friends, but the tide has already turned against us, and it was all chaos. Then I woke up.

No comments: